xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sefera

Hi Everyone

hi everyone, I am new here....I join this forum hoping to learn mroe, and hoping to get a mentor who can guide me and help me improve my photoshop skills...=) anyone who is kind enough to help me add me at my MSN Sefera-Lone-Soul@hotmail.com

here is a sig of mine...please rate it and give some comments...=)

Posted Image

hi everyone, I am new here....I join this forum hoping to learn mroe, and hoping to get a mentor who can guide me and help me improve my photoshop skills...=) anyone who is kind enough to help me add me at my MSN Sefera-Lone-Soul@hotmail.com

here is a sig of mine...please rate it and give some comments...=)

Posted Image

welcom

iam also a new member here just i want to say your picture is beautiful keep up

Hello Sefera and SHERY Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will need to know all about this stuff to continue using this site. If you are here for hosting, you have come to the right place. Trap 17 offers the best free no-ads hosting package on the net. Make sure you submit qaulity postings and you will have hosting credits in no time flat.

See you around the boards. :P

BTW Sefera, that is a nice sig. Maybe you should add your user name, Sefera, to it.

Hello Sefera, and welcome to Xisto.com! Nice to meet you.

It would be a good idea to use the links over Mich's signatures to learn more about Xisto.com. The rules, and how different things works. Like our hosting. I am sure that you will find answers there, if you are wondering about something.

I am also quite interested in Photoshop, and I work a lot with it. I do not know everything about it, but if there is something you are wondering about, just ask me and maybe, just maybe I can help you. :P

Good luck with improving your Photoshop skills, and the "learning more" part. You will find lots of interesting and helpful people here.

Best wishes!

Oh, and I noticed that the signature you have made is saved in .jpg. I save all of my files in png., or the png-24. thingy. Sometimes I save in gif. also. I think that saving files in .jpg is not a good thing, if you save in png. or .gif your images will not become that "blurry", or in bad quality. :P

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)