xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lennyg.

Ps2 Or Ps3

i also believe that the ps2 is still a good enough console. I'm in a similar position but with the xbox and 360. i have an original xbox and there are still plenty of games I haven't played. I'm not that fussed about updating to the next generation I just want to have fun. Like i've said in another thread, playing the original mario brothers games are still fun even though the graphics are so outdated.

Look at it this way, a PS3 may be a lot more expensive than ANY game system to date, and it STILL isn't considered to be as good as the Wii or 360 by most people's standards, HOWEVER! It's actually cheaper than most Blu-ray players on the market, and Blu-ray is going to be the new standard over DVDs soon, so at some point you'll probably be needing a Blu-Ray player, right? Why spen EXTRA money for something that just plays Blu-Rays, when you can get a decent game console AND a Blu-Ray player for less? So looking at it like that, the PS3 ain't such a bad deal. Still like me Wii, and I wouldn't trade it in for a PS3, just thought I'd mention it anyway though. :lol:

PS2. Period. The PS3 is fairly new and has a limited amount of games to choose from. While, the PS2 has over hundreds of thousands of titles to choose from. Of course, the PS3 has the Online play and better graphics. But most gamers want a variety of games to play. Playstation Two has my vote. Also, for traveling purposes, I would suggest the Slim PS2. The original is just overly big. And the PS3 is the same. >_>Well, there is my input.

well guys what do u kno i bought the ps3 and to tell u the truth, my ps2 is in the corner playing with the dust bunnies. well poor ps2 i think its getting jealous. i must say that it real awsome not even my lil bro wants the ps2 since i gave it to him wen i purchased the ps3

I have a PS2 right now at home but if I had to choose between PS2 or PS3, I'd definitely have to choose PS3. You may think that PS2 has great games and graphics already but when you play the PS3, you'll definitely notice a difference in both aspects. I guess it all depends on how much of a hardcore gamer you are. If you absolutely loves games and need the latest, then get a PS3. If it's for casual gaming and great graphics isn't important to you, then just stick with your PS2. Since PS3 is "fairly" new, many of the games available on the PS3 will be available on the PS2 so there's not much to worry about games for the time being.

I have always like PS When i got my PS1 they were coming out with PS2 and I wanted to get it, but there were more games on the PS at that time then the PS2. When PS3 came out there were a lot of bugs wrong with it just any Gaming system.