xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FraKture

Hey All. Graham Chris

Hey, we are here (graham and chris) just to chill and get our forums hosted. Me (graham) i am 14 years old and canadian but live in acapulco mexico. And my friend chris over here is 17 and lives in tuscon AZ, USA. We have a clan called FraKtuRe on battle.net @uswest. I very much enjoy graphics and so does chris. So to summareize, i just want every one to know, that were just here to have some fun and a forum hosted. :P thanks see you later
edit: /Signed ~Chris

Graham & Chris

Edited by FraKture (see edit history)

Hello Graham and Chris, and welcome to Xisto.com.

Remember to read the READ ME file. If you are wondering about something, then that is a good place to see. But it is smart to read it anyway, so you learn our rules and how this forum works. (Credits, hosting etc...)

I wish you both good luck with your hosting. I hope that you will be satisfied, I am. It is really great, and I hope you will enjoy it and be grateful for it. Good luck with everything!

Hugs from Blubear, Norway.

Just kind of curious, are you both sharing the same account? That is actually a pretty cool idea as long as one of you doesn't do something stupid to get ya both banned :P Anyway welcome to trap. Also, I'm wondering, what blizz games your clan plays on.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Hello FraKture better known as Graham and Chris Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I am a native Californian but now living in the fridged state of Michigan.

Sounds like you have a nice relationship with each other if you are sharing hosting. Hope you enjoy your stay with all of us here at Trap 17.

See you around the boards. :P

Well I am decent at broodwar, having won about 900$ so far. the clan is mostly starcraft + broodwar, with the occasional D2 player.I would be happy to play you if you think you can keep up :PJust a warning, I'm 1-2 on a Korean Progamer right now, so if you want to play for-fun make sure you say so, I'm kinda a hardcore gamer.And graham is in Texas right now on vacation, so he wont be able to add to this for atleast 2 weeks.We met back in clan R)t- [Laser Tag Clan] cause i was one of the top 5 Miles Laser Tag players on uswest. He was some noob that thought i was pro in a game and decided to join the clan. 2 weeks later, the gay clan leader disbanded to make L)t- and me and graham went to Clan FaLLeN KniGhts ]FK[Clan FK was disbanded about 2 years later. I had 3 years in that clan, and graham had about 2.Now, about 7 months after the disbanding, me and Graham have made FK aka FraKture@clan fk@uswest. The old members are trickling back :P/signed Chris