xisto Community
xshaun

What's The Best Site To Make Money On?

The top sites to make money would probably be monster.com, dice.com, hotjobs.com. Seriously - sites that promise to make you money fast on the internet don't work. The only people that make money are the site operators that scam you into giving them some amount of money or by making money off the ads they put on their site.

Yea I agree with alphagaget, its better to start up a company, and make it ledgit or be a jerk and scam. Its really up to you, but the news about an actual working money making site spreads quicker than bird flu lol, so thats something to think about.

The best site to make money on is YOURS!Find something you know about and either sell an affiliate product or come up with a report or product of your own and then promote it.All these scam sites that pay you to take surveys or pay you .000001 cent for every email you read are all a bunch of crap.

Having your own site is defintely the best way to make money. Everone's looking for a magic tool. There's plenty of ways to make money online, you just gotta read up and experiment. Let me know if you need anything.

I had many experience in the past with lot more site. All where scams they just take time and money from us. Only the website owner will make tons of money.Plz do not wast time over this. Better build a site of your own and place google adsense. This will surly make you some monay on going in future.

Templates and Graphics. Go to major reseller sites with huge traffic , make something decent and there you go :lol: One such example is Flashden.net. It recieves collossal amounts of traffic and has thousands of members , and people have made thousands there ^_^

Well I have already got $13 on emailcash.com.au, but you have to be fairly patient as it can take a while to get it.All you have to do is surveys and read some emails and you get points. Say you have 2048 points that would be $20.48. There's heaps of prizes too as well as games. If for some reason you or anyone decide to join put me as your referral _Jezza_