xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Starluv

Binge Drinking

Research have shown that one or two small drinks a day for men over 40 can help prevent coronary disease. But it`s estimated that one in three adults is risking his health by drinking more than the recommended daily amount of alcohol.

SIDE EFFECTS :P

Binge drinking may result in OD of alcohol poisioning. When you drink in excess, alcohol suppresses the part of your brain that controls judgement, resulting in a loss of inhibition. A recent study states that even alcoholics and young adults who are heavy drinkers but not addicted to alcohol have poor decision-making skills. It also affects your bphysical coordination, causing blurred vision, slurred speech and loss of balance.

Help :P

1. Go out later, so you start drinking later.

2. Repalce your "usual" drink with one containing less alcohol.

3. Stop the "quick drinks" with colleagues during lunch or during the after-work hours.

4. Have at least two alcohol-free days a week.

5. Alternate each alcoholic drink with a non-alcoholic one.

The toxic effects of alcohol can manipulate your brain`s neuro-transmitters, which are responsible for mood and judgement.

Feelings of depression and suicide come along with binge drinking.

Edited by Starluv (see edit history)

1. Go out later, so you start drinking later. IF I DO THIS THEN ID DRINK BEFORE I WENT OUT SO I WONT SPEND MUCH.
2. Repalce your "usual" drink with one containing less alcohol. NO CHANCE I LIKE TO GET DRUNK QUICKER SO I TEND TO DRINK HIGHER ALCOHOL DRINKS FIRST

3. Stop the "quick drinks" with colleagues during lunch or during the after-work hours. OK IM NOT TOO BAD AT THIS ONE AS IM A ROOFER LOL AND DONT WANNA FALL OFF THE ROOF.

4. Have at least two alcohol-free days a week. I ALSO DO THIS. I ONLY DRINK FROM A THURSDAY TO MONDAY. SO I HAVE TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY OFF IT <_<

5. Alternate each alcoholic drink with a non-alcoholic one. NO CHANCE. CAN YOU IMAGIN STELLA THEN J20. LMAO DON'T WORK.

Fair comments tho. I can see how drinking hard can become a addiction. This weekend just gone my mrs counted my drinks and she said over the whole weekend id had 36 pints 6 shots and 3 Jack Daniels and coke. So id say thats a bad weekend. But when ur out on the lash you dont care what or how much your drinking. I know its bad but its true