xisto Community
Wade Patel

Install Error

Hi. I'm Wade Patel.

I'm bought HiveMail, and I'm trying to install it on my website. I uploaded all files, as they said in the Install Instructions. When I open "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;
I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hash_update() in /home/dtat/public_html/mail/includes/functions.php on line 58

I saw the topic of the PHP Error, you guys said I change require to require_once. I already have it require_once.Here's my function.php line 58:

// Updates a hash record either by ID or value and maybe also typefunction hash_update($search, $info, $type = null) {
global $DB_site;

$DB_site->query("
UPDATE hive_hash
SET info = '".addslashes(serialize($info))."'
WHERE ".iif(strlen($search) == 32, 'value = "'.addslashes($search).'"', 'hashid = '.intval($search))."
".iif($type !== null, 'AND type = '.intval($type), '')."
");
}

Here's my install/index.php file:

require_once('../includes/init_vars.php');require_once('../includes/config.php');
require_once('../includes/db_mysql.php');
require_once('../includes/functions.php');
require_once('../includes/functions_install.php');
require_once('../includes/functions_file.php');
require_once('../includes/functions_admin.php');
require_once('../includes/functions_template.php');
require_once('../includes/init.php');

Someone tell me how to fix this, Php is already installed correctly and other php files are working.

The parser is likely correct in saying that the function is defined twice. Just because you use "require-once" for the include files, the function is apparently being declared twice, which is not allowed.I would start in the functions.php first and work backwards towards the start of the process, checking for a duplicate idefinition of the function in those files. You will need to search those files to see where the first occurrence of that function is and decide which file needs changing.

Please update us with the URL of the page where you are getting this error. I will check and let you know. Also, If you have sent a support ticket, please mention the TICKET ID.-Shree