xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Prisoner

Hello Everyone introducing my self

Hi every body . I am "Dark Prisoner" known also as "Assir2" (well this is not my real name , but it is a good nickname i guess :P )However i am from Tunisia , a country on the mideterranean - african coasts , where life is wonderful because of peaceI study on the second class at a Pioneer High school called "Monastir Model High School , LPM" and I am 15 years old.I love computer science , so i think i will study in the computer sciences section. ; I am a programmer using C/C++ Language , a xHTML/PHP coder , Code::Blocks user and GNU/Linux loverI like "heavy metal / symphonic rock / gothic rock " types of music .. I prefere (Metallica , System Of A Down , Rammstein , The cranberries , and Linkin Park a little bit)I hope that you greet me warm in this forum !

Hello Assir2 aka: Dark Prisoner Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. My, Dark Prisoner, what a foreboding user name? What is the significance?

If you are looking for free hosting be aware that it is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. One-liners, they are considered spam.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will need to know this to participate here on the forum and get your hosting.

You sound like a fine addition to our little community. See you around the boards. :P

Hi and welcome to our forums Dark_Prisoner, from Bluebear, in Norway, Europe. ^^

Remember to read our rules, to get a better understanding of the rules of this forum. It is always good to know such things. Enjoy your stay here, I am quite sure you will. It is a great place for hosting, discussing and a lot of things really. You will blend right in with those skills. :P

You are kind of a "dark music" dude, and I am not. But I do like some songs from The Cranberries, like Zombie. But normally I do not listen to that kind of music.

Anyway I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and have a good time here. Good luck with hosting, your site, music or whatever you are interested in. :P

*Warm greetings*