xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Abortions

I personally dont believe in abortion unless a woman is raped, or it is a health risk, or someone who is a drug addict. There is nothing worse then seeing a baby born addicted to crack or herion, or anyother drug. But I do not down anyone if that is there choice, I do believe it should be your own choice to be able to have an abortion. And I think I read in the main post that he/she said it was legal? That depends on where you live, and what state you are in. Abortion is not legal in all states. Anyway I think it is the choice of the person carrying the child.

True abortion is wrong, morally disgusting, and stuff, but you can't out law it. Why? Here's why.I wish there was a law saying that all abortions are illegal unless the pregnancy is threatining the mother's life. But the a soon to be mother who doesn't want a baby can say that she's having problems when she really isn't. It's a sad world that we live in, that people kill innocent babies, but it's part of our society that we live in.But that brings up another topic: ABSTINANCE. If you don't want a baby, don't make the baby. Simple as that. I really think that they should better educate teens in school about sex and the consiquences of it so that way we wouldn't have as many optional abortions and babies left in toilets or dumpsters or trash cans.

Abortion has been around since the beginning of time. Just in different forms, the romans would take un-wanted newborn girls and leave them on the hills to starve, if the families couldn't afford to feed them. Its a cruel, distasteful part of nature. Too not allow life to continue based upon personal levels of comfort. But then again there are times where a woman is forced into a situation where she never intended to be pregnant, e.g. rape and the baby is forced upon her. But if you allow abortion upon the circumstance of rape then all kinds of double standard questions arise as well the possibility of false accusations from scared teenage girls who wont admit to the decision. There is no way of calculating when it is justifiable to kill an unborn child by the government so they choose to stay out of the issue as it is complicated and messy. It is sad though because in America there are so many people who want to adopt a child, ultimeatly I cannot make the decision to criminalize a woman who takes the life of her un-born child. Im assuming if she does that shes not fit to raise the child anyway and it saves the world of one more kid that would have to live in a *BLEEP*ed up existance. Thats my two cents.