xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thewebkid

Hi Everyone

Hey everyone my name is Adrian. I am a student and freelance web and graphic designer. I love designing websites and every single one of mine are hosted on a free hosting plan. I like to check out different ones to see if the offers and plans get better. So far I have heard a lot of good things about this one and I plan on building another website using the free hosting package offered here. I love graphics and computers, but not as much as I love God. He has brought me out of tremendous struggles these past four years of my life and I'd love to share with everyone how. Anyway I look forward to posting and having some disk-pace, lol. God Bless,Adrian

Welcome to our forum, thewebkid - Adrian.

Remember to read the READ ME, so you get a better understanding of our rules and how this circus actually works. Hehe. You are kind of like me; love designing and every one of your sites are on a free hosting plan. Good to see someone else here than just programming geniuses. :P

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and contribute to Xisto.com. Maybe get some new friends etc...

Good luck with everything Adrian, best wishes!

Bluebear

Hello Adrian aka: thewebkid Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Sounds like you will make a useful addition to our little community here at Trap 17. Some of us need help in the tech department quite often.

If you have used the free hosting elsewhere, you must be familiar with forum posting. Just in case you are not, make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

As Bluebear says, read about Trap 17 so you don't have problems. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all you need to know about Trap 17. :P