xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

The Eirest Green A forest animal RP site

The Eirest Green, at http://www.eirestgreen.proboards102.com/ is a rather new, but excellent, site that I came across where you can roleplay any forest animal you would like. It is not very well-known, and has 6 active members, but I would like to review it. Here is my review out of 3 points.

ORGANIZATION (1 point) - 1 out of 1: The organization on this site is fantastic. I am pretty surprised at how well everything is placed, and how parallel everything is to everything else. It is a very neat site, and everybody talks literate so it is very clean-looking.

MEMBERS (1 point) - 1 out of 1: All of the members are kind, helpful, literate, good roleplayers and active. There are few of them, although the site is growing steadily. They are definitely good members to have on a site.

DESIGN (1 point) - 1 out of 1: Although simple, the design is very beautiful. The font is all automatically white, the main color is a nice green, and there is a forest background, and a well-done, but simple, banner. The colors don't hurt your eyes either or make anything hard to see.

So The Eirest Green gets 3 out of 3 points. Lol as you can see I really like this site, I think it is very good. If you want to look at it it can be found at http://www.eirestgreen.proboards102.com/. Thank you for reading.

Nice advertising campaign. Especially liked the part where you "found" "a rather new, but excellent," site..How exciting!Let's review your post, shall we?1."The organization on this site is fantastic. I am pretty surprised at how well everything is placed, and how parallel everything is to everything else."In what way.. is this organization fantastic? Ok, I understand that everything is placed neatly but being amazed that everything is so parallel to everything else?! Come on, it's a forum script ... forums.... have parallel categories and forums.. I've seen thousands... where's the amazement??!2.All of the members are kind, helpful, literate, good roleplayers and active.Needless to say.. there are only 6 of them... without you rounds it up to about.. hmm.. 5!No wonder they're so nice.. and literate and helpful. I assure you that once your userbase increases.. (if it ever does) you'll get inactive, not so helpful, illiterate wastes of mysql database.3."Although simple, the design is very beautiful. The font is all automatically white"Saved the best for last I see... The design is ...beautiful and the font seems to magically go white.. amazing!...The font turns automatically white guys! go visit that site... seriously! And the colors don't hurt your eyes... WHAT colors? it's plain eye-raping green!One of the worst pieces of *** I've ever seen...And one more thing.. how come there's only one point for everything?