xisto Community
callme

I Have Install Windows 2003 Server I want multiple user to login my server

I have install windows 2003 server and some application like iis, share point, etc.my development time want remote desktop for few user so I want multiple user to login my server but I have not install active directory and I don?t want to install so tell me the best way to resolved the problem

I have install windows 2003 server and some application like iis, share point, etc.my development time want remote desktop for few user so I want multiple user to login my server but I have not install active directory and I don?t want to install so tell me the best way to resolved the problem

Windows 2003 server come with two users licenses as default but that only for administrator only, if you need to add multiple users, then you need to buy user license.

Can I install windows2003 server on pre-installed Vista laptop, b'se I want load my exchange server2003 into my lappie. Is there anyway to install it.Thank you-question by anand

As I know that, windows server 2003 remote desktop that support two connection for admin use.If you wish for a limited time for users who could remote connect to you windows server 2003.Then, you should install terminal server. At the beginning, that support 60-90 ( the more precise value should be 60 days from installing it )This is a period that allowed you to setup all thing and if it works then,you should obtain lisence from microsoft.A final remind, terminal service was support on windows 2000 workgroup, windows 2000 domain,windows server 2003 workgroup, windows server 2003 domain.Eric,

Edited by magiccode9 (see edit history)

Windows 2003 server

I Have Install Windows 2003 Server

Hello, I've purchased a win2003 server.And in my network,there are 80 PC's. I want them to be added to the domain. How can I add those 80 license to this win2003 server? Please send me the correct procedure.

-reply by jerrysathya

multiple user login in windows 2003 server

I Have Install Windows 2003 Server

I do not install active directory, without that how I will allow my multiple users to log into server and work.

-reply by sanjay kumar

when i entering credentials in login page in windows server 2003,it is coming back to ctrl+alt+del screen.what is the problemI Have Install Windows 2003 Server

when I entering credentials in login page in windows server 2003,it is coming back to ctrl+alt+del screen.What is the problem?can any one help me?

hp server windows server 2003 taking long time to startI Have Install Windows 2003 ServerI have HP server PROLINET ML110 with server 2003 installed. But when I start machine It will take long time for applying network connection.Pls help-question by prakash

Windows Server 2003 - Connect MulticomputersI Have Install Windows 2003 Server

Hello,

this message is for help to those need a connection of many local PC's to their Windows Server 2003.  There is a difference between connecting locally and by geographically.  You do not need to install DNS or DHCP.  Just install MS WinServr2003, connect router and plug in the computers.  Then ADD computers on the server through the Domain Server Application that comes already installed in your operating system.  Then fix the parameters on each computer that needs to connect to the server through the router, individually.  You need "XP Pro" for the all PC's, and set up a new a workgroup that is the same for all computers.  Sorry, but I have very short time explaining this in a more analytical way.  Maybe tomorrow.

Cheers

-reply by Ntino Makiavelli