xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

Peter Pan Rpg? Help needed.

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for either a Peter Pan roleplaying site or a Peter Pan MMORPG or RPG. I've searched a lot of the Internet, and I've found several Peter Pan roleplaying boards/sites, but they are either inactive, Disney-oriented or just terrible in every aspect. As for an MMORPG or RPG: I haven't found one of those yet. :P As for the roleplaying site, I would like it to be active, well-organized, well-designed, and the roleplaying to be easy or medium. But that one doesn't matter as much. Or at least some, or most, of those listed.For the MMORPG or RPG - I'll take anything. :P I seriously doubt there is one - definitely not a nice, popular 3D one but maybe a 2D, semi-fun one that I may have overlooked is hiding there somewhere. If it is totally eye-poppingly horrible, of course I won't play it, but please put it here.Thank you for reading, and help is appreciated.