xisto Community
alex1985

Debit Cards True/False?

Is it possible to get some kind of a debit card that is likely to be virtual one issued by some internet company or by the real one? I don't know actually it is true or false. What I know this debit card can be loaded by internet cash payment processors such as paypal, e-gold, e-Bullion and others. If you obtain this card, you can withdrawal money from any ATM machine around the world due to the fact that it's accepted by VISA/MasterCard stuff. The one web-site I found for it is http://www.epayarea.com/. So, what do you think about it?

Well in the UK they have launched the Tuxedo card. Its a pre-pay credit card that you can use in shops or online but isnt linked to a bank account. You have to top it up by going to a shop and loading money on to it or doing it online. but i dont think you can use it in an ATM.The other option is to setup another bank account and transfer money to it when you want it to spend

Well in the UK they have launched the Tuxedo card. Its a pre-pay credit card that you can use in shops or online but isnt linked to a bank account. You have to top it up by going to a shop and loading money on to it or doing it online. but i dont think you can use it in an ATM.
The other option is to setup another bank account and transfer money to it when you want it to spend

Could you give the link , I wanna to go over it!

Is it possible to get some kind of a debit card that is likely to be virtual one issued by some internet company or by the real one? I don't know actually it is true or false. What I know this debit card can be loaded by internet cash payment processors such as paypal, e-gold, e-Bullion and others. If you obtain this card, you can withdrawal money from any ATM machine around the world due to the fact that it's accepted by VISA/MasterCard stuff.
The one web-site I found for it is http://www.epayarea.com/. So, what do you think about it?

i dont know whay allot of beple refuse to deal using creadit cards

even today

yet we still like to deal using cash

i'm traying to open small e-store that use creadite cards online

what is your recomundtion fore it

how can i use it safe way

what is the creadit card was stolen one ??

how do i get my money ??

what do i need to have in order to accepte creadit card???

i dont know whay allot of beple refuse to deal using creadit cards
even today

yet we still like to deal using cash

i'm traying to open small e-store that use creadite cards online

what is your recomundtion fore it

how can i use it safe way

what is the creadit card was stolen one ??

how do i get my money ??

what do i need to have in order to accepte creadit card???

My dear zamaliphe, this is very simple.
People want to trade using cash because unlike credit cards, they can *see* money going from their hand to the other person's hand and vice versa.
Some people may just be old fashioned and refuse the new technology which they believe "will do harm", etc.

As for the second part of your inquiry...
The cheapest way to accept credit cards on your site is 2checkout[dot]com. Some people say it isn't that great.. some people praise it. I have an account but don't use it so I can't really tell you what's going on there.
If the credit card is stolen you will have a 'chargeback" and all money deposited from that credit card will be refunded to it's owner.
You get your money at the end of the month, as a bank transfer or check.

You might want to try moneybookers or paypal instead of directly accepting credit cards.

Cheers ^^

I went over the web-site and it seems like you have to be an UK citizen in order to get a debit card. That sounds sad. There is no way to get a debit card if you are from different country? Let me know if anyone has the full information about it.

I went over the web-site and it seems like you have to be an UK citizen in order to get a debit card. That sounds sad. There is no way to get a debit card if you are from different country? Let me know if anyone has the full information about it.

It would be a lot easier to go to your local bank and get a debit card that you can use over the .net
Most of them offer much more than the average internet-only debit card and you get fewer taxes and such.

I got the debit card from my local bank and I do not know how it's possible to transfer kind of internet cash to my debit card. The local bank does not have online services on the official web-site. And the internet payment processors such as e-gold, PayPal are famous in UAE. So?! Your suggestions.

Does it work for real? As I noticed, there are many web-sites like that. So, I think some of them just do not work, that acts like gathering money from others and not providing the real service. Do you have any proofs that this web-site is working for real.