xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GrinningKittie

Some Of My Poetry Warning.....not always a perky cup of tea

I should warn you that some of my poetry is written when I am in a bad mood. It seems to help me out. Some of it is written when I am bored. At any rate here are a few poems I was able to wrangle up to share. I do hope you enjoy.REPLACEMENT PARTSI live off pillsAnd sometimes painIt isn't rightIt isn't saneThat's okayI'm working hardShattering myselfShard by shard Hold my handHello and goodbyeI'm leaving nowSo heave and sighRemember nowWhat you thought was meI'm killing her offSlow and invisiblyShe smiles a lotBecause she is numbShe lives for othersShe's mute and dumbShe has a purposeWithout prose or graceIn time that will be easyFor me to replaceIt just hurtsGetting thereBut in the endI will not care[hr=noshade] [/hr]SURFINGBabyCan you hear the moonlightDriftin', just driftin' right by?Can you hear the rooftopsSilently, sweetly, heaving their sigh?Can you see the shadows I chase?The shadows in the shades in the wind......... .................of a moonbeamed place?BabyCan you hold me, shelter me warm?Shut out the violence of this inner storm?Baby can you slay me the pieces to bit?Ressurect them and hold them, shine them with grit?Baby, baby,baby........I keep calling your name...........................CLICK!!!!The kittens the kittensThey left todayNo more are they leftWith my dresses to playCLICK!!!!Animated jolliesAnimated funAnimated tabooA people mocked and shunnedCLICK!!!!!Tear me gentlyTear me neatFeast on my insidesRot gut meatFailed on lowFailed on highBleed me slowlyBleed me dryRipped asunderRipped unsungSew me togetherJust for funCLICK!!!!If tears were jewelsThen I'd be richInstead I'm justYour average *edit*CLICK!!!!I'm sorry but the channel you are trying to access....CLICK!!!BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!CLICK!!!!Slugs aren't lovedSlugs are hatedBoth are pregnantWhen they have......CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!Today was......CLICK!!!!CLICK!!!!!CLICK!!!!!CLICK!!!!! There is nothing on.[hr=noshade] [/hr]GOT A BETTER SHADE OF BLUEO dear sweet dearI'd like to confide in youThat some days, some daysAre a better shade of blueSome mornings sweetheartStart off warm n niceSome start off bleaklyA colder shade of iceSome afternoons darlin'Are a wintery shade of slateBlowing through my mindWhipping winds of hateDarlin' help me hereI'm comin' close to throughI need to find another palletteA better shade of blueI like the dark ceruleansOf all the oceans deepI find myself at thinned skiesAnd lonely mountain peaksThe lighter shades of lakeDulling to bleak and greyBaby find me a better shadeBefore the end of my dayI'm tryin' honey, I'm tryin'I don't know what to doI'm drowning slowly darlin'In a better shade of blue