xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mrbasharking

Record Your Own Music (for Music Composers And Players) Soundfonts software and downloads

Hi all,
If you are a music composer and arranger, you need bunch of tools and equipments, like MIDI-cable, musical instruments and stuff, and some softwares, so you can make your basic studio, you can use multi-soundfonts and loops using VSAMPLER, and also, use AdobeAudition from Adobe WebSite to record your music into multi-tracks and mix them down all together.
Need more soundfonts to download and share? good question huh?
you can easily register a free account at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists// and share your SF2 files there, and download loads of SF2 files
That's how I make my own music :P
Thanks.

There's a number of different ways you can go. In my opinion, best option is to get a mac. it comes with garageband, and AWESOME program to compose & Record music in (and it's free with any new mac) or part of iLife for $99. Next is hardware, an interface. There are tonnes around, M-box mini from 500 bucks, you can spend about $200-$300 and get a decent one I think. Then the mics... Depending on the instruments, Shure SM58 or SM57, around $200 bucks. They will last. Peace Out

There's a number of different ways you can go. In my opinion, best option is to get a mac. it comes with garageband, and AWESOME program to compose & Record music in (and it's free with any new mac) or part of iLife for $99.
Next is hardware, an interface. There are tonnes around, M-box mini from 500 bucks, you can spend about $200-$300 and get a decent one I think.

Then the mics... Depending on the instruments, Shure SM58 or SM57, around $200 bucks. They will last.

Peace Out

Hi,
first, I'd like to Thanks you for your useful informations :P
second, I tried to suggest some softwares that I use for DIGITAL music, cause if you are going to record live one, of course you'll be in need for microphones, mixers, noise filters.... etc
What I'm talking about is the cheapest way to compose and play veriety instruments using a musical keyboard with MIDI interface, so you can use UNLIMITED soundfonts.
peace..

Hi all,If you are a music composer and arranger, you need bunch of tools and equipments, like MIDI-cable, musical instruments and stuff, and some softwares, so you can make your basic studio, you can use multi-soundfonts and loops using VSAMPLER, and also, use AdobeAudition from Adobe WebSite to record your music into multi-tracks and mix them down all together.
Need more soundfonts to download and share? good question huh?
you can easily register a free account at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists// and share your SF2 files there, and download loads of SF2 files
That's how I make my own music ^_^
Thanks.

Did you know a free program like them?