xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mrbasharking

Have You Ever Tried Soulseek? P2P program for music sharing

Hi all,
I was searching for a P2P good and fast P2P for downloading and sharing music files, and I found SoulSeek, and it fit my needs, easy, fast, groupable sharing (e.g. when you are searching for a song, you can download the whole folder that contain it).
you can visit SOUL SEEK OFFICIAL WEBSITE for downloading freeware version of soul seek, and download your favorite songs
Wish that help people who interests in downloading songs, music and soundtracks

I have used this for a while and I can recommend it to anyone, although for some it may be difficult to set up.Some specifications: -It is lightweight -fast-it has chat boxes-Much options (some are for experienced users)

I use it all the time is great for music.My musical tastes are a bit odd for some :P but on soulseek i find everything i want. It also has nice features like friend adding, and u can restrict uploads only to ppl in your friend list it's nice. also lightweight, clean and the search is fast.