xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Free 20 Credits Up For Grab

The funniest thing about this thread is that those competing for the credits will in fact gain those same credits by competing in this competition. heheh We should have more of such competitions on the Xisto. Well I might even organize myself one you gave me at least good reason to make fun and compete. :P

The funniest thing about this thread is that those competing for the credits will in fact gain those same credits by competing in this competition.
heheh We should have more of such competitions on the Xisto. Well I might even organize myself one you gave me at least good reason to make fun and compete. :P

So you are suggesting that I should of course give you the credits so you could organize the competition? :P

So you are suggesting that I should of course give you the credits so you could organize the competition? :P

Eh of course not if I would enter competition :P I would think about something better because that is too lame I was just praising your idea to organize such competition. By the way I have enough credits currently :P

LAME! Who moved this topic here? Anyway, the winner is sonesay, for this reason:

OMGz 20 credits! give it to me I want it, If you give me those credits I will name my first born after the great Alex. I will train him in the way of the jedi and when hes old enough I'll send him to aid you in any battle you battles. He will be strong, ruthless a and obedient to your every command. All this for a measly 20 credits what do you say? Cant get a better deal for that. If not you can have my wife for 10 credits, I wont go any lower.

But his failure picture made me laugh too. So Enjoy your 20 credits!

How about I will learn to deign an abstract signature and then make one for you? is that worth 25 credits? haha

Well any-ways nice site how long did it take to do that?

I think i should have the credits because I'm named after a famous guitarist, and I've offered to make you a sigy! see dont I rock!

karlos

EDIT: duh i didn't read further! haha ok sorry guys

Edited by karlosantana (see edit history)

I think i deserve the credits i want to make a website for my sister amber because she passed away a few months ago at the age of 22. she could walk talk or see since she was 7 so i didnt know her that well. i wish i was alive before she was 7. well i know it was gods plan for her to go. i love her and miss her so much. it would be amazing of you to give me them to make a website to honor her. i love her so much

Ok, I know I still haven't gotten you your 25 credits, but I forgot about the whole thing where you need to have 30 credits or more when sending so I've been working hard on getting those credits for you. As of now I have 15 in my bank. Still working on the other 15 for you.

No rush I wont be needing it just yet since I'm no way near 280 credits for the free domain name :P. It will probably take me another month to get that.

lol alex is trying to scam you. bwahahahaha! he said it before. he's evil....just kidding! hahahaha. sorry I don't have much to do at work right now. congratulations to the winner. I see it's tempting enough to have other people name their kids with your name. Alex is a great name (although I would prefer to have Alexander) and if I would have my own kids I'd probably name my boy the same.alex should do this more often. you could be the trap lottery dude or something. ehehehe.