xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Free 20 Credits Up For Grab

Alright, like the title says, I'm giving away 20 credits, which is all I've got at the moment and I am going to once again terminate my hosting. For those who care my reasons for terminating it are thus:

1. I forgot my password and I don't think its worth paying the 10 credits to get it

2. I would change my Xisto subdomain and 25 credits (10 creds for password and 15 for subdomain) is almost the same ammount of getting new hosting anyway

3. Not even using my hosting, I got it for opaque's birthday (happy-birthday-opa-que.trap17.com) which is long over anyway

SO because of all of this I'm giving away the 20 credits that I have and then terminating my hosting. So instead of just giving it away to random people, I will make people work for it because I am evil! Posted Image Bwahahaha!!!

So uh how will I be giving away these 20 credits? Well I will be giving it away to one of the repliers of this thread. Now don't spam or anything because the mods will have my neck for that. I will be giving away the 20 credits to the person who writes the best reason of why they should have the 20 credits. Now don't be dull and say you just need it for the hosting, and don't beg either because I won't give it to you for that. I would like to read some truly creative story like "My aardvark ate my homework and now I don't have any time to post on Xisto anymore". The longer and more creative your story is the more likely you will get the 20 credits!

Good Luck!

EDIT: No clear winner yet, credits are upped to 25!!

EDIT: Sonsay won the 25 credits. Competition is over.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

I think, I should get the credits because, im am Nateypoo, and i stumped you one time on a coding thing, and i never got mah cookie for it :'( also, my opponents will say they can feed one kid, well i can feed 20, every day, for 20 years, plus, get rid of michael jackson, and MAYBE paris and britney :P. So ya, thats basically my reason. Oh ya, also, idk if this is offtopic, but do you plan on staying at Xisto and continually posting (once innawhile)? Oh ya, I forgot my sister, needs surgery for her arm, and those 20 credits will help pay for her tuition for college, and plastic surgery for her...you think you can help?

Edited by nol (see edit history)

I could use the extra 20 credits, it will go towards my domain name hosting eventually. I'm on about 160 now or so plus I'm on this forum everyday not like its going to waste on someone who maybe will leave or just use it to host their web page with no content for an extra 20 days yes you suck if thats you. If I don't get it I don't care 20 credits wouldn't be hard to get see I already made a credit or so off this post.

If you donate to me the twenty credits you can feed one child a day for a year. Thats less than a cup of virtual coffee. Please don't let the starving children starve. For twenty credits in your life time, you can feed one child a day for a year.

I think I deserve those credits so I can improve my website and learn. I am wanting to be a programmer when I am older, and I need practice. It will really help me with SEO as well.

I want more creative reasons. So far KansukeKojima's reason is the most creative. Lets go, make it up if you have to, just don't say "i need this for my hosting". Tell me that the doctors gave you 5 hours to live and your dying wish are those 20 credits. Go go go!

OMGz 20 credits! give it to me I want it, If you give me those credits I will name my first born after the great Alex. I will train him in the way of the jedi and when hes old enough I'll send him to aid you in any battle you battles. He will be strong, ruthless a and obedient to your every command. All this for a measly 20 credits what do you say? Cant get a better deal for that. If not you can have my wife for 10 credits, I wont go any lower.

I revised my entry, and probably will again :P i think mine is good...ooooh wait...heres my new one:3 credits of it, will go towards destroying michael jackson, britney spears, and paris hilton (ya thats right, thats hot). I mean,now your kids won't have bad examples!2 Credits will go towards my sister with the bad arm, for her plastic surgery, and college tuition5 Credits will go towards the cambodian kids, and their AIDs, thats right, NO MORE STDs...you know what that means..5.222224 credits will go towards feeding kids who are dieing of Herpes and Michael Jackson disease3.777775 credits will go towards all the gang violence...you know, what im talking about? 4 credits will go to that hot girl down the street...you know who im talking about? YAAAAAAAAA thats right....you know that blonde one....yep you know who im talkin bout.000001 credits will go to stop global warmingyou don't wanna die by the time your like 5 cuz some water drowndeded you do ya?

Edited by nol (see edit history)

Check out our new product: They Alex is Awesome Statue!For only 19.99 (+and 00.001 in Xisto Sales Tax) you can purchase this amazing Alex is Awesome StatueJust call 1-800-73043. You can pay with you credit card, or by a money order! American Express cards are accepted! So what are you waiting for? You can buy this amazing Alex is Awesome Statue for only 19.99 + 00.01 Xisto sales tax.(Setting: some random kitchen with a guy with a beard, and some attractive blonde who is only there for sex appeal and question asking)Sally, "So Jim, what product do we have here today?""Well Sally, today we have the Alex is Awesome Statue. And it only costs 19.99 + 00.01 tst!""What exactly does this ground-breaking invention do, Jim?""Did I hear 'ground-breaking' sally? Well, thats just it! It ways so much, if you drop it, you'll put a giant crater in the ground! and if you buy it in the next ten minutes: you get an amazing discount on any toe related injuries!""Wow thats a great deal. So remember folks, buy the Alex is Awesome Statue. And it only costs 19.99 + 00.01 tst!"(Random Narrator is talking again)But wait thats not all folks! If you buy the Alex is Awesome Statue (its only 19.99 + 00.01 tst), you get this free Oven Mit! Thats right, you get a single oven mit with the Alex is Awesome Statue. Did I mention that its only 19.99 + 00.01 tst!If you wish to purchase this wonderful product please call:1-800-73043,did you miss that,its: 1-800-73043one more time:1-800-73043...ok one more time...1-800-73043Please allow 1 year for delivery.

Heres a picture of my second item up for offer if your still not happy with the first. It may change your mind.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yes it was an old picture but shes still beautiful just as beautiful. Considering how valuable she still is I take my offer back to to 20 credits for the woman and no less! Clearly my offer is the best so far.

HAhahaha These are hilarious keep up the good work. So far here are the top 3:

OMGz 20 credits! give it to me I want it, If you give me those credits I will name my first born after the great Alex. I will train him in the way of the jedi and when hes old enough I'll send him to aid you in any battle you battles. He will be strong, ruthless a and obedient to your every command. All this for a measly 20 credits what do you say? Cant get a better deal for that. If not you can have my wife for 10 credits, I wont go any lower.

sonesay's offer still seems pretty good and very creative!

Check out our new product: They Alex is Awesome Statue!
For only 19.99 (+and 00.001 in Xisto Sales Tax) you can purchase this amazing Alex is Awesome Statue

Just call 1-800-73043. You can pay with you credit card, or by a money order! American Express cards are accepted! So what are you waiting for? You can buy this amazing Alex is Awesome Statue for only 19.99 + 00.01 Xisto sales tax.
[...]

Please allow 1 year for delivery.

That number is 2 digits too short... there was no answer :P

I revised my entry, and probably will again :P i think mine is good...ooooh wait...heres my new one:
3 credits of it, will go towards destroying michael jackson, britney spears, and paris hilton (ya thats right, thats hot). I mean,now your kids won't have bad examples!

2 Credits will go towards my sister with the bad arm, for her plastic surgery, and college tuition

5 Credits will go towards the cambodian kids, and their AIDs, thats right, NO MORE STDs...you know what that means..

5.222224 credits will go towards feeding kids who are dieing of Herpes and Michael Jackson disease

3.777775 credits will go towards all the gang violence...you know, what im talking about?

4 credits will go to that hot girl down the street...you know who im talking about? YAAAAAAAAA thats right....you know that blonde one....yep you know who im talkin bout

.000001 credits will go to stop global warming
you don't wanna die by the time your like 5 cuz some water drowndeded you do ya?

Don't forget, I'm evil and don't care about Michael Jackson's disease, but I may send you .000001 credits to stop global warming. Oh wait there's no such thing :P
Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

you may not care about the michael jackson disease, however, if u invest those 20 credits in me today, ill provide you with a banzooka (straight from jl's house) YES thats right! Act now and you can get a ban-z00ka for only 20 credits, and I will throw in, a JL costume, and a book on how to ban innocent victims, at will of course! oh wait, theres more! your 20 credits will also go to help the 'kill dumb blondes' association...

I think you should keep your 20 credits because:There is a password recovery link.add 10 credits to that and you can apply for package two.Instead of changing your domain just change name of your website. :P