xisto Community
callme

I Have Some Problem I want my pc to connect multiple pc

HiI have some problem I able to connect remote pc once its connect my local user logoff but I want my pc to connect multiple pc can any one can solve my problem

Well, to connect to multiple PC, you can use switch or hub.
I am not sure if that your question though :P

Hi
I have 15 system in a network with windows xp even I have server also with windows xp only I want to connect all system to server with Remote Desktop Connection i need only remote destop connection i do not need any third paty software

Edited by callme (see edit history)

I have had trouble with remote desktop in windows (Not knocking it... it just doesn't seem to work for me ever) and I found out about a little utility called VNC... I don't know what it stands for Virtual network connection I think... if you install VNC server on each of them (provided their IP address stays the same) and you can remotely control them. I had a problem with that, i just thought it was because i was trying to access it on a laptop connacted via wireless network.

Are you talking about a network of PCs, as in like in an office, or a home network, where all the PCs are connected to each other and you can share files in a common drive?

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

I think you might talking about remote desktop will click you out when the 2nd one connection to the same terminal. Windows XP support single user only, once you are using it, someone try to use remote desktop to connect to your terminal, it will click you out and let he/she in. If you want your Windows XP terminal can support more than one user, you have to replace some DLL files (from Windows 2003 Server) and let your Windows XP terminal become support multiple user. Hopefully this can answer your question.

I think you might talking about remote desktop will click you out when the 2nd one connection to the same terminal. Windows XP support single user only, once you are using it, someone try to use remote desktop to connect to your terminal, it will click you out and let he/she in. If you want your Windows XP terminal can support more than one user, you have to replace some DLL files (from Windows 2003 Server) and let your Windows XP terminal become support multiple user. Hopefully this can answer your question.

hi
thanks for you reply
but i want to know which file i need to replace can to tell me file name please

I have had trouble with remote desktop in windows (Not knocking it... it just doesn't seem to work for me ever) and I found out about a little utility called VNC... I don't know what it stands for Virtual network connection I think... if you install VNC server on each of them (provided their IP address stays the same) and you can remotely control them. I had a problem with that, i just thought it was because i was trying to access it on a laptop connacted via wireless network.

i dont want any third party software