xisto Community
bizchina

Windoze.....

I really think that Bill Gates should be made to stand up and explain to us how he has the gall to use the marketing b**sh*t to tell us each version of windows is faster , better etc etc. I really would love to be a fly on the wall of his mansion ( they should make his day to day use of windows a reality TV show - it would be hilarious ) to see if he exclaims things like I do each time I have to reset - reset and reset each time I load a new app - or it takes sometimes 5 minutes to boot up!He should be accountable - I remember they told us that Windows NT is really very stable - how come my XP can crash all the time - especially after I donwnload their updates!!

I don't believe the real tv idea will come to live, but i do love it :rolleyes: Especialy after this viodeo where (as i remember) Windows 98 was presented and it crashed :)Another thing is that i've met few let's say workers of Microsoft that use Linux as their main system, and the same goes with Linux users using Windows... And i'm 100% sure that Bill used Linux not only once! I'm sure they've tested it, and are thinking 'how the hell can we get that functionality' :)

SuperScript, I think I know why you're saying this; I'm guessing you're a business user who only use Microsoft Office, Outlook Express, Window Media Player and Internet Explorer and that's it. Ya, by running those, Windows have a 99.5% not crash. If you run other things than the percentage will drop to 60-70% which is not good.xboxrulz

..... Windows have a 99.5% not crash. If you run other things than the percentage will drop to 60-70% which is not good.

xboxrulz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with all du respect

you are overdoing the procentages

i take winxp for a very good system

and the crash % with "other things" is more or less then 2 %

so .... 98 proc of the time the is no chance of a crash

SuperScript, I think I know why you're saying this; I'm guessing you're a business user who only use Microsoft Office, Outlook Express, Window Media Player and Internet Explorer and that's it. Ya, by running those, Windows have a 99.5% not crash. If you run other things than the percentage will drop to 60-70% which is not good.

xboxrulz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol u linux user :rolleyes: i kno M$ make some *BLEEP* products sometimes, but winxp isnt that bad. its just got quite a lot of security holes.

i actually find it pretty stable, and i play games on it, run a web server and a shoutcast server (online radio broadcasting).

it doesnt crash often either, in fact i cant remember the last time it crashed :)