xisto Community
Tazr

Hello Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I'm new here trying to get a site ^^.I hope to get at least 10 but i'll probably end up geting 30 posts lol, so yea I'm a huge HTML programming nerd. I'm also kinda good in flash and I hope to make some new friends on this board =)

Hello Tazr Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you"

If you mean 10/30 credits, try making your posts longer and interesting to read. Short posts won't get you very many credits. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for your hosting. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. You need to read all about the operations here so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

You have come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting around. People here are helpful and friendly, so if you have any questions just ask. Someone will either answer you or direct you to the answer. And then again, sometimes we all learn at the same time. Questions are good. Answers are sometimes hard to come by. :P

Anyway, see you around the boards.

Hi and welcome to the forums at Xisto.com Tazr, from Bluebear, in Norway, Europe.

You must remember to reed the forum rules, you can find a link in Mich's signature.

Great too have someone here that is good in HTML and flash, because that is something I am not. Haha, really not... So i hope that you are going to like it here, write good posts and contribute. All to make this a better place for us to hang out. :P

I wish you good luck with everything. =)

I'm really sorry, but I have to say this: HTML IS NOT A PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE!Thank you for listening XDThat being said, Hello Tazr! I hope to see some of your HTML skills. I'd recommend you learn some CSS too if you haven't already :P

Welcome to Xisto the biggest little community on this side of the internet, I won't bore you with details but make sure to read the Xisto read me file. Since your a big html and flash guy it better to save up for 30 credits because you will have a lot more room to work with when designing your website.Enjoy your stay.

Hi everyone, I'm new here trying to get a site ^^.
I hope to get at least 10 but i'll probably end up geting 30 posts lol, so yea I'm a huge HTML programming nerd. I'm also kinda good in flash and I hope to make some new friends on this board =)

I've joined as well. Good luck making credits Tazr. :P

Hi Tazr and Welcome to Xisto,Lots of suggestion to read the forum rules, so have you read it. One more suggestion from me is to read the posts of some hosted members, thats help a lot to improve as a good poster and earn credits more and fast.So you are HTML and flash addict. Your site will be interesting to see. All the best to be hosted here soon.