xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bizchina

Help For Netants anyone down load movies?

I want to down load some movies from the websites. my problems is I try to use "save as the targets" which takes ages, and I heard the software like netants or flashget could accelerate the spead of down load, and I did down load the netants. But it didn't work-I means that the speed doen't increase.I never used the netants to download any movie before, but my friends did it with netants from the same website, and it works perfect, the movie normally taking thirty hours only last three hours, but it doen't work with my computer, anyone having the similar problem can tell me how to solve it out?many thanks

If you are planning to download movies, you would probably have more success using P2P programs instead of downloading from websites...I have amassed a respectable collection of them over time, all from programs like Kazaa, EDonkey, IMesh, BitTorrent and DC++ :-)

i have used flash get to download from websites. it makes multiple connections to the site to maximize the download speed. It also has options to "donwload all" which is useful because you don't have to click each link yourself when downloading.I'm dont know what type of connection you have but, making multiple connections will not work if you are on 56k modem for example. This is because you ahve not maxed out the server's speed limit per connection.

Yeah im with SMUX, just use a p2p program((((ADVERTISMENT< USE WINMX!!!!))))lol yeah p2p is the way to go just for the simple reason that you can usually get them faster and they r roight there dont worry bout saving targets or anything just download them!