xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
organized

Ask Me

Hi all,I love to see that the Health & Fitness forum is so active.I'm a certified Personal Trainer from The Netherlands and I am currently seting up my Personal Training website.Because Xisto has a nice offer, trading webhosting services for forum credits, I'm offering averyone to post their fitness related questions. From now I wil be following this forum and answering any of the questions I feel I can make a worthwhile contributiun to. Is there anything you've always wanted to ask a personal trainer? Now's your chance!My specialities are: physiology, designing fitness programs, and medical fitness for overweight or diabetic people.Improve your health day by day, and have fun working out!Regards,Mike Visser

Edited by organized (see edit history)

Hi Mike! Great to read your post and to know that you are a certified Personal Trainer from The Netherlands. I like Netherland people.. dunno why? But I had lot of people from there and I have always liked their company and modesty :DWelcome to Xisto! :D One thing about Xisto you should know is, do not target our members here. Target the entire internet. If you have any hints, tips and suggestions, Do share it with us. You might not get replies immediately, but when we take your contributed knowledge and optimize it for search engines, People will read and respond to it. :o

Welcome to Xisto! I'm sure you will find it is a very intersting place, lots of cool people and a great way to get not only free but reliable web hosting. Now, as far as asking a personal trainer a question, the only thing I can think of is how in the heck can I do any more exercise when it takes every ounce of strength/energy I can muster just to get through my daily routine????? :P

LOL SheepDog!I understand that one. I have two kids ( one of them autistic and has seizures) 6 cats and a hyper 6 month old DOG sized puppy! Not to mention I help run a club that meets twice a month. Active much? LOL!I found that adding beans ( like making a 7 or 15 bean stew) to my diet really helps give me a natural energy boost. After all they are packed with protein. And boy could I use that boost! We just got a bowflex and I REALLY want to lose some weight and strengthen up some. I found that when it comes to exercise I'm more of a morning person so I squeeze in a 20 minute bowflex work out right after my son's bus picks him up and just before I have to wake my daughter up for her morning routine. I really want to start with my pilates however I can't find my tape, so I'm gonna have to get another one ( weeps).Hey Organized a question for you here......My bowflex did not come with a leg curl attatchment and I really want to have a symmetrical work out. What exercise would you suggest that I could do that would work on the back of my legs like a leg curl would?