xisto Community
bizchina

Strong Man

The local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around that they offered a standing $1000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win the money. Many people had tried over time (weight-lifters, longshoremen, etc.) but nobody could do it.One day this scrawny little man came into the bar, wearing thick glasses and a polyester suit, and said in a tiny squeaky voice " I'd like to try the bet" After the laughter had died down, the bartender said OK, grabbed a lemon,and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man.But the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his fist around the lemon and six drops fell into the glass. As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1000, and asked the little man "what do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weight-lifter, or what?" The man replied "I work for the IRS."

Hi forum users and readers I hope you can solve a stupid problem with my computer ? When I start my webbrowser, Im using internet explorer its some weird search engine. It used to be google and everytime I change it back to google its okay. Until I start me pc again, then the wrong search engine is back. How can I get rid off this? Its getting annoying and there hase to be a way right?? Well thats it, stupid problem and I hope that it has a nice easy solution that you can come up with, Im getting all your replays to my email so I?ll keep an eye on the topic, take care.?