xisto Community
edkes

Sony .vs. Nintendo

the ps3 has a few advantages, the blu ray capability is one, although I don't really care about things like that, but the cost of buying a ps3 is just too high.the wii is very fun to play, is cheap, may not have as much grunt under the hood, but that isn't what gaming is about. You can still go back and play classic games like the original mario games, and they are still as fun to play today as they were all those years ago. I believe any machine that has to rely on graphics is setting itself up to be unfulfilling, like when you see a big budget movie with all the special effects but a weak storyline or bad acting.

i really like the ps3 but i can do all of that stuff on my pc just lower quality of graphicsthe wii is something different and uniqueno other company will be able to make a wii like console as the technology has been patentedgetting a wii in 1 hourcant waitgetting delivered todaywoohoocan any1 recommend any good wii games?

Actually, to tell the truth, I have never even played a PS3, so I am going to have to go with the wii :]