xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

No Rest(song I Wrote)

Well here is a song I wrote... I'm not sure if its finished yet... I'll decide later....Its basically about someone struggling with something, and then they ask Christ for help.As far as if it were to be put to music... its written towards black or death metal....Well enjoy.No Rest[hr=noshade] [/hr]Awake! Awake!I shake youYet you do not stirAwake from your slumberYou corrupted thing!I have shaken youYou do not stirAwake, I beg of you!Darkness approaches, my soul tremblesMy heart is flutteringI lie awake in fear and apprehensionsobbing does not ceasetears flow from my eyesWill this be the last time?Will this night find rest?I clasp my hands, uttering desperate prayersGrinding my teeth, my words unsteadythis terror will not ceasePlease Christ will you help me?Will you give me rest?

maybe avideo of you singing it? Or maybe something like the song's tune? The Lyrics looks very good and I can tell that you probably spent a lot of time on it, Good Work! :o

Thanks for your comments... unfortunately... I don't really have a video camera or anything... which stinks...