xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KainRacure

Share Your Pics Of Your Pets. Warning, may be many pics so if your on a slow connection it migth tak

I personally own MANY pets and my GF and I have a thing for taking pictures of them (They usually either look cool, funny or cute so its a no brainer that a camera appears)

here are a few shots of my fish:

I got rather excited the other day because my plecostomus (who is named Pelco) decided to strike a pose on the side of the tank so I quickly grabbed my GF's camera and started taking pictures.

This is probably the best photo I have taken of him, he just sat there and allowed me to take it so I got really lucky.

Posted Image

Here are more angles:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also here are a few pictures my GF shot a while ago that I found as well.

Posted Image

This is his favorite place to hang out, just outside the pot on the right side but behind it so its hard to see him.

Posted Image

These are pictures of a couple of other fish we own.

Optimus Prime (Black Fin Tetra):

Posted Image

Lemon Slice (the yellow one) and Orange Peal (the orange one) (Fancy Tailed guppies):

Posted Image

Sadly Orange Peal died yesterday :cry: (I think he got beat up by one of the other tank mates but I am unsure who as of yet so I am watching them closely)

I am really proud that I got such good pics, it is HARD! (especially seeing as Pelco hides a lot and the others tend to move A LOT)

I will post some pics of my cat later. (most of them funny as heck)

What do your animals look like?

I just posted a picture of my dog ranger on the thread of your favorite dog breed. So I am glad that this thread just started so I could post one of my cat Meisha. She was jealous that Ranger was showing off without her. So here is a Halloween picture from last fall.

Posted Image

And just to make Ranger happy, here is one of him.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are our babies, they are Zina and Thomas, a tortishell female cat, and a ginger tom cat. They are mother and son, and we at one stage had all four of Zina's kittens in the house, including another tortishell female (Zsara), a tortishell/tabby female (Tabitha), and a white/tabby boy (Spot). We love our cats, and treat them as part of the family. I am sure that my darling wife will write more about them here on the forums at some time, but I wanted to get in first with a picture of them.

Emerger, your cat Meisha looks lovely, with a face almost like a white lion cub, but with bright blue eyes! We go to cat shows quite often, well, at least once a year, just to see all the cats on display. We don't show our own cats, but we enjoy seeing others on show. Our favorite show is the cat show at the Royal Easter Show in Auckland every year. What breed is your cat, Emerger?

KainRacure, I share your originality in naming pets! Your plecostomus named Pelco sounds very much like our ginger tom named Thomas, and our tabby named Tabitha! :)