xisto Community
csp4.0

Remove 'posts In Topic'

I have gone through any options related to this in my control panel, but it still is here!So my question is... how do you remove that 'posts in topic' thing. I would really like to read other people's post without wasting a lot of time, because i normally go on Xisto in my free time and I don't have much free time anyway. I am a bit less active on Xisto just because of that, for me, it is a deterrent for posting. I apologize if I have insulted any of the admins/mods that installed this feature to save bandwidth or something, but can there atleast be an option to turn it off? please?

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

What 'Posts in Topic' thing?If you are referring to the list at the bottom of the page, click on the minus sign to collapse the block of text.

OK took me a few seconds to figure out what your posts was about but in order to change the display mode of the posts you click on on the options drop down menu in any topic, like the one you made. and select Switch to:Standard. When you do that all topics will kick into that mode everytime, and yeah I agree that it should be a setting in the control panel.

OK took me a few seconds to figure out what your posts was about but in order to change the display mode of the posts you click on on the options drop down menu in any topic, like the one you made. and select Switch to:Standard. When you do that all topics will kick into that mode everytime, and yeah I agree that it should be a setting in the control panel.

oh, thanks so much! I never had any idea that there was an 'options' menu on the topic thing. My first idea was to go to control panel, but couldn't find it. So I too think it should be in control panel. Anyways, many thanks...