xisto Community
karlo

Ns2.trap17.com Not Working! Again! Admins and MODS, check this out

When I'm trying to modify my account at 1dni.com, then I enter ns2.trap17.com, i always see UNAVAILABLE. Please make it available so that I shall be able to update it's NS and i shall park it here... pelase... ;)

We apologise for any inconvienience, it seems that ocassionaly our server dns gets shot through the roof due to excess demand for the services of our members. I am afraid all that can be done at this point is to be patient, the load should clear and everything will fix itself eventually. As you may have realised the nameservers have functioned incorrectly several times in the past but eventually resolved themselves.Please be patient :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering, because I'm a curious kind of person and all, but why is it NS2.Trap17.com, and not NS1.Trap17.com that goes down so often? Although, there could be some super unlogical reason for it.. :rolleyes: I would expect NS1 to go down first, mainly because it's the first nameserver the computer should access, therefore it would overload first..

I'm just wondering, because I'm a curious kind of person and all, but why is it NS2.Trap17.com, and not NS1.Trap17.com that goes down so often? Although, there could be some super unlogical reason for it..  :rolleyes:

I would expect NS1 to go down first, mainly because it's the first nameserver the computer should access, therefore it would overload first..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have no idea why.

Checking for NS1.TRAP17.COM

Domain Type Class TTL Answer
ns1.trap17.com. A IN 172800 64.5.44.113

Xisto.com. NS IN 172800 ns1.trap17.com.

Xisto.com. NS IN 172800 ns2.trap17.com.

ns2.trap17.com. A IN 172800 209.152.167.59

Checking for NS2.TRAP17.COM

Domain Type Class TTL Answer

Xisto.com. NS IN 172800 ns1.trap17.com.

Xisto.com. NS IN 172800 ns2.trap17.com.

All DNS settings are working properly.. Please reconfirm. Things were corrected long time back.