xisto Community
Carson

Strange Site Problems

This morning i ran out of credits, but I immediately got them back up to 7. All day I've been trying my site, and it keeps timing out, and on the odd occasion comes up with a MySQL error. I was just able to login to my cpanel, and my space usage was 550mb. Yesterday is was approximately 256mb, and i didnt upload anything. I had to delete files to get it back down to 470, but I cant find what has made it so big. Now I get a MySQL error on my forum. What do I do?

IPS Driver Error There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Review your database settings. If they are good, submit a ticket to https://support.xisto.com/.

Also, are you using a domain name? Are you aware of the recent nameserver change?

Thanks for the reply. I didnt touch my database, although I have it backed up daily. Also my disk space has gone down to 196mb. I'm gonna backup my database and use an old backup to try and restore it. I have no idea why it did that.