xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wynter

Strange Habits & Beliefs

I love to Screenshot my conversations and my designs or anything I feel like screenshoting it, although my conversations are logged and my designs are saved! I have strange issue with numbers, I really donno why I do so, I put my self a role that If I broke up with my 13th girlfriend I am going to stay forever single! and I limit my bestfirends to 3! and too much of that.

and I believe that I can fly if I've got enough motivation ( like throwing me from the 10th floor ) !!

So What About you?.. or I am the only crazy guy here :'( :o

Hmmm.... I have some strange things about myself too :DLike you, I really do think that I can fly, but that I don't have the concentration to do it. I think if I were really really focussed that I would be able to do it, but I really don't want to test my theory from jumping off a building, but maybe from an on-ground takeoff. I think it might have something to do with how I tend to dream that I'm flying, so maybe that's what makes me think it is possible?As for compulsions, if I can call them that... I tend to have a certain order to things that I have a big problem changing.When I brush my teeth, I have to put water, then toothpaste, then more water on the brush... in that order, or I can't bring myself to brush my teeth until I've done it in the right order - even if it means rinsing the toothpaste off and starting again.Also with food too, I have to do things in a certain order - like with spaghetti, I have to put on the salt before the cheese, because I can't seem to eat it with the salt on after. I'm weird that way... if I forget to do the salt first, then I eat it without it, cause it's just wrong the other way. But it's probably healthier for me if I forget, so I guess it's not all bad :DSo, yea, you aren't the only crazy one :o I'm pretty insane about certain things myself.

Well there are some things that I always need to do, and I get all mad and start screaming if I don't - or if someone bothers me or tries to stop me while I am doing that.Like when I play keyboard I need to play the song perfect, without hitting other tangents. If I do so, I must start again. Itt can take a lot of time, and it is very irritating, but I can not do anything about it. :oAnd then I can't sleep with my socks on, that is bad luck. ^^