xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bthaxor

Free Domain Hosting Down? [resolved]

hey all,

it was about one hour ago that my website stopped working, apart from my home page which is 30 bytes and not even proper html (a temp page).

around 15mins later, a200 noticed he had the same problem.

then, the cpanel stopped working, followed promptly by the ftp.

when i try to access the cpanel now, i get the following message:

Sorry for the inconvenience!The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

now, i am pretty sure that i had AT LEAST 450mb space left, so that can't be the reason.

when i try to access the ftp i receive a connect error.

when i try to access one of the pages, i just get a blank page.

around about a week ago, i noticed my domain getting very slow, and the ftp disconnecting from time to time.

This ONLY happened to members with free domain hosting.

just as i am typing this a new error has occured. the mysql databases dont work anymore!

so, my dilemma (and this is a dilemma of all members with free domain hosting):

OUR WEBSITES ARE DOWN. WE CANT GET TO THEM VIA EITHER FTP OR THE CPANEL. OUR MYSQL DATABASES DONT WORK.

in other words, NOTHING works.

this is the first time this has happened while i am at Xisto, and i am very frustrated and disappointed: i never thought this would happen at Xisto :o

members who are hosted with a subdomain of Xisto (something.trap17.com) say their websites and all work fine, so it is just the members with free domain hosting in distress.

PLEASE HELP US!

please, we need help!

-no ftp
-no cpanel
-no loading pages
-no mysql

in other words, NO WEBSITE!

edit: sorry for double post, i wasnt thinking, i am in distress :D
Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged

I'm having the exact same issue. I was in the midst of making some heavy changes to my page, and I was getting ready to set up some new MySQL tables, but then the cpanel stopped loading. The same happened for my webpage. So I went and took a nap. I'm pretty patient, so no biggie.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.