xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Problems Adding An Email Account

Hello, I am trying to add an email account, but I'm having problems.

When I go into my Cpanel and attempt to add an email account I get a message similar to "the account you are trying to create, You have exceeded the maximum number of email accounts, with the password password has been created successfully"

And, of course, no email account is created. I know I am not approaching any of my limits (Especially not on email accounts, since it's unlimited) so I'm getting a bit confused. It may also be worth knowing that I have added email accounts in the past that have sent and recieved mail just fine. I'm just having problems creating an email account now.

The value "Unlimited" is still not recognized by cPanel from WHM. This has been reported but cPanel is not releasing the patch.I have manually allowed "99" for most of your settings but only "9" for Parked and Add-on domain. This is the default and maximum allowed numbers. If you need more email accounts or subdomain just PM me--these are unlimited.Thanks.