xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michellebarkley

Hello To All

Hello, michellebarkley, and welcome to the forums at Xisto.com!

I promise that you will be surprised about how many nice and interesting people you can meet here. You can share your ideas and opinions, have debates and much more! I wish you good luck with whatever you are doing. :o

Remember to read the boardrules. Boardrules, click!

Hello michellebarkleyPosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I know nothing about SEO. :D

If you are here for the free hosting, make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will need to know all this stuff to survive here. :o

See you around the boards.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto, and as for SEO we do have several forums on how to get going in the SEO department which you can find here. I would also recommend this website as well as it has a decent SEO section as well, and to reiterate what Mich has mention check out the Xisto read me as that will answer all your questions on how the hosting works here.