xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baphometslayer

Anyone Play Eve Online

I was just curious if anyone here plays EvE online, the space simulation game.If anyone here plays, how many skill points do you have, and what are your favorite aspects of the game.For me it's the fact that everything in the game is basically run by players, even the economy in Empire space. In 0.0 Space everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is run and controlled by the players. PvP is open and adds a certain risk that makes it excitign to venture deep in to low security space.

I had the 14 day trial about a year ago. A lot of fun but just not worth the time, especially just after getting off WoW.Great game though. I would definitely recommend this game to anything looking for a good space fighter MMORPG.

Replying to baphometslayerI play eve online. I hit just about 11.5mil skil points on my main account "Michael Pendergast" and I love everything about the game, its been just over a year since I started playing and ive been addicted to it everystep of the way. The game play is the best ive ever seen but the players that run through the game with me are one of the main reasons its soo great. The community is awsome. My favorite things to do in game is anti-pirate with main character, pirate with alt (lol just alittle hippocritical) and the whole economy, the 0.0 and lowsec spaces, and the corporation settings.Hit me up in game if you wanna hang sometime. Cya aroundMichael-reply by Michael Pendergast

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/55323-anyone-play-eve-online/ to baphometslayer</a>
I play eve online. I hit just about 11.5mil skil points on my main account "Michael Pendergast" and I love everything about the game, its been just over a year since I started playing and ive been addicted to it everystep of the way. The game play is the best ive ever seen but the players that run through the game with me are one of the main reasons its soo great. The community is awsome. My favorite things to do in game is anti-pirate with main character, pirate with alt (lol just alittle hippocritical) and the whole economy, the 0.0 and lowsec spaces, and the corporation settings.

Hit me up in game if you wanna hang sometime. Cya around

Michael

-reply by Michael Pendergast

Neat to read your reply. I hadn't seen it until just now. Anyways, checked your profile and you don't appear to be at negative standings with my alliance. It does appear you are however a bit aways from me.

I'm in the HYDRA alliance so you should have a good idea of where I'm based. (In the north)

But yes I can agree. I play because of the community. Everyone in my corporation is awesome and we all get along so good.

i played for about 6 months and now I'm on a break for about 5 months, because the lack of time that i suffer. But great game probably the best in my opinion but a little to hardcore :lol: cause it's really hard for a new player to do something now with all the pirates. But eh the hardcore aspect is the best thing about this game. because u can't really feel it. I hate that in other mmos u don't care if u play like crap u die no prb you respawn, in some like wow there isn't even a chance that some equipment might drop when you die, so... you just don't care. But also a disadvantage is that ppl that just start playing find it really hard and move to other games and that is really ashame. I wanted to start again when they added the new content and graphics but i got upset that the T2 for the dominix is a cloaking ship. anyway i find eve the best because it's the game that is going to grow and has potential they can do virtually everything they want and expand the world. I hope they will release the update where u can have a character and walk inside stations. Cause what i don't like about eve is the fact that u don't have a character for you to relate to and that hurts the game. And also maybe they put some mini games in space stations or something cause what i don't like is that in that game u can't relax with something it's just fight fight fight or mine mine mine and then exit

I've played the 14-day trial. It is an interesting game, but for the time I played I didn't really see much variety in gameplay, that and I don't like monthly payments. It is cool how the economy works though.

i played for about 6 months and now I'm on a break for about 5 months, because the lack of time that i suffer. But great game probably the best in my opinion but a little to hardcore :lol: cause it's really hard for a new player to do something now with all the pirates. But eh the hardcore aspect is the best thing about this game. because u can't really feel it.

I hate that in other mmos u don't care if u play like crap u die no prb you respawn, in some like wow there isn't even a chance that some equipment might drop when you die, so... you just don't care.
But also a disadvantage is that ppl that just start playing find it really hard and move to other games and that is really ashame.
I wanted to start again when they added the new content and graphics but i got upset that the T2 for the dominix is a cloaking ship. anyway i find eve the best because it's the game that is going to grow and has potential they can do virtually everything they want and expand the world. I hope they will release the update where u can have a character and walk inside stations.

Cause what i don't like about eve is the fact that u don't have a character for you to relate to and that hurts the game. And also maybe they put some mini games in space stations or something cause what i don't like is that in that game u can't relax with something it's just fight fight fight or mine mine mine and then exit

I always related to my avatar. I spent a long time lovingly crafting it to look how I wanted it. However, CCP is working on a solution to fix a problem like the one you have.

Once they get done with it, we'll be able to step out of our pods and actually WALK around stations. Not only this, but they've said things like, "You'll be able to own your own bar". Wouldn't that make for some awesome RPing?

But yea, it's a game that you can't just not care about dying like most games. You got to be pretty cautious in order not to lose anything. It is pretty hard for new players as well, but the key to solving that is having friends to join in with you or that are already in. I've brought numerous friends in to the game, and thanks to the help of me and fellow corp mates, they caught on to the game WAY WAY faster than I did.

Replying to Ka JoloHey arent you from MOD? of SCA? I bet its you :) its amazin how I find people from our alliance all over the place =D Southern Cross for life o7I'm General Vordon, my corpies call me GV. Ive been playing for about 5 months and fell behind with the skills and everything. Specially learnin so I only have just over 9 mill sp. Currently taking a break but stil updatin skills. I'm part of the Southern Cross Alliance...Bunch of cool pvpers there. Eve is a very fun, if complicated, game. I highly recommend it to any mmo fanatic looking for something new and exciting.-reply by General Vordon