xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sakey

Hey! Hello?

Hello people,Obviously im new here, I just wanna say that im trying to get some hosting credits so i can host a site, and that site is to put some pictures which are a sexier style of stick figures, they are amateur but occasionally witty, they can be quite hilarious in my opinion, my brother draws these and we came up with the idea so yeah, he has about 4 booklets full of them, they are extremely creative and evrytime he see's something interesting, he will make a point of drawing it too an extreme, so there, thats why im here.

HellO Sakey,Welcome to the nutty and exciting world of Xisto. It is good to know that you wish to show off your brother's art on the web but please make sure that you have read all of the rules carefully.I say this so that you will be able to get your hosting even faster. Currently your posts are OK not the kind that would get your application approved. Just increase the quality of your posts and you will see how easy it gets to fetch credits :DBest of Luck and hoping to see your sexy stick figures really soon :o

Hello, Sakey, and welcome to the forums at Xisto.com!

I promise that you will be surprised about how many nice and interesting people you can meet here. You can share your ideas and opinions, have debates and much more! I wish you good luck with whatever you are doing. :o

Remember to read the boardrules. Boardrules, click!

Hello Sakey Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Guess I am too late to lecture you about things here since you are already hosted. :o

I missed a lot of newbies while gone on a trip south away from the cold here in Michigan. But, a warm welcome from me anyway. Keep up the good posting and your site will be up forever.

Oh and I hope your brother's pics are not toooo sexy.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Stick figure animation, I have seen quite a few good websites, and a ton of youtube videos on stick figures as well. So it should be interesting what you upload to your site once you have become a hosted here on Xisto.com