xisto Community
Reekun

Banner Request For Www.gnarfard.com Please :)! :p ty

Size: 600x220 pixels

Theme: Any theme that makes the banner really colorful and bright and lively

Render: Render please, or if you can't render then anything that makes the banner really colorful and bright and lively

Render Theme: Pokemon :D

Color: Bright jump-in-your face colors like light blue or green thanks ^^!

Text: Team Gnarfard

Other effects: Explosive in your face effects? That say wow I want to just hop into this site :-p In the middle or somewhere write in big letters Team Gnarfard?

Here's my old banner that I made from Paint and my old screenies:

Posted Image

(loss of color because I changed to gif used to be png)

It's a bit of a trainwreck?? :D

Thank you!! :-)

--

Also from what i've seen grunge design is where all the images are hazed to make it look more rustic?? And darkened?? What's abstract and what other types are there? I need some clarification please!

And can I get some advice on how to make a shortcut icon? I tried to get a picture of a Breloom pokemon on paint and then I tried resizing it to 16x16 pixels but after I was done the image was too blurry and pixellated to be seen..

sorry if I seem too picky, I thank you for your services!

-- edit feb 16th 2008 --

Ok update time

I got my favicon generator going and now I have a ludicolo shortcut icon, but now I'm trying to get one of metaknight and it's not turning out so well

Can I get my sig request changed to a 790 width x 150 length banner with metaknight on it? Because my http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ disappeared. :(

-- edit feb 18th 2008

Thank you for the banner it's up on http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=metaknight&e=com now

Can someone make me a favicon shortcut icon of metaknight please I've tried to use one but it ends up with a square black box.. thanks! :o

Edited by Reekun (see edit history)

And can I get some advice on how to make a shortcut icon? I tried to get a picture of a Breloom pokemon on paint and then I tried resizing it to 16x16 pixels but after I was done the image was too blurry and pixellated to be seen..

Google "Favicon Generator"

Ok i'm done with the favicon generator I have a ludicolo icon for my shortcut now!Shortcut icon ludicolo? Or breloom would be better?Now adults have no immediate use for teenagers. They would be in the way in an office. So they drop them off at school on their way to work, much as they might drop the dog off at a kennel if they were going away for the weekend.I feel so bad about school life nowOr is this not the place to discuss itAnyways thanks for viewing my thread...Is there any way to make a favicon generator for my site?

I can't find any good Pokemon images for this request, they just aren't lively enough and don't provide much of an array of Pokemon, if any. Would one Pokemon be sufficient?

Would one Pokemon be sufficient?

Yeah any pokemon will do

I bought a new domain name
i'm testing the HTML out for now

I used the favicon generator and I made a ludicolo shortcut icon :P

ty bro.

Can I get my sig request changed to a 790 width x 150 length banner with metaknight on it?

Yes. Does this suffice?

Posted Image

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwthank you truefusion it's truly a work of art i'm going to put it up on my site and hundreds will be in awe :Pmetaknight.com and team gnarfard salutes you for your fine contributionPS: You're awesome XD