xisto Community
csp4.0

The Cgi Centre In Cpanel Isn't Working!

I was just randomly accessing the cPanel today and when I tried accessing the 'CGI Centre' It gives me this error message

<!-- Let's Not see the results of the install of cgiemail ...safeunlock: Invalid arguments at /usr/local/cpanel/SafeFile.pm line 91. SafeFile::safeunlock(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/FileUtils.pm line 331 Cpanel::FileUtils::safecopy('/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/randhtml.cgi-wrap', '/home/obelisk/public_html/cgi-bin/randhtml.cgi') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 2520 Cpanel::Fileman::installfile('/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/randhtml.cgi-wrap', '/home/obelisk/public_html/cgi-bin/randhtml.cgi') called at cpanel.pl line 2913 main::dofileman('installfile("/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/randhtml.cgi-wrap","$home...') called at cpanel.pl line 1496 main::exectag('<cpanel Fileman="installfile("/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/randhtml...') called at cpanel.pl line 4361 main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4250 main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x8f6840c)') called at cpanel.pl line 4204 main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x91853c0)') called at cpanel.pl line 1027[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]

I tried accessing CGI centre many, many times. It still shows the same error message.

If there is already a solution to this problem, I am sorry for double posting but search didn't show up any relevant results.

Any admins, or mods please help...

*EDIT* oh, and just to let you know... I did not edit any files even remotely relating to 'cPanel'
Edited by csp4.0 (see edit history)

Must be something unique to your Cpanel because I just used the CGI Centre to create a countdown Timer...Worked okay for me. Might need to wait for an Admin to review stuff.I suggest you submit a Support Ticket at https://support.xisto.com/