xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
www.skyrock.com

I Want To Quit Smoking

I started to smoke when I was 16 years old since my dad was also a smoking maybe he is not a good model. From then on The new friends from college was also a bunch of smokers and we always smoke everytime me had a chance. Every new year I make a new years resolution and that always count the stop smoking thing and yaerly I fail. I really want to stop smoking and as of this year I only smoke twice, and i told my self that i will only smoke if there is an occassion since i always partner the alcohol and the cigarette. Do you think It is a good start? :o

Yes, it is a good start, but evenif that doesnt work, start smaller, as long as you get results thats all that counts, dont be tempted, and forget about all that we can help your addiction crap(nicoten advertisments) the way you actually quit smoking is willpower, sure the patches gum and fake ciggies can help, but its all in your head, since they are both a pair, then try reducing your drinking, if you havent already, my mother was a smoker, she qiot this way.Anyway, hope i helped.