xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cncinfotech

Help Me Find An On-line Degree School I need online diploma and degree courses.

Iam from India. Iam a working person. Friends iam intrested in online coures in IT. Do you know any university name who is offering online degree. Please suggest me the name of website. I will thankful to you. Well iam looking for Bachelor and Master Degree course.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit title to correctly identify the Topic.

While there are online degree courses out there, I'm not sure if they are worth getting. From what I've seen, most online courses have no sort of accreditation to validate the degree. Sure, you might have a slip of paper that says you completed such-and-such a course, but will it be worth anything? If you do decide to get an online degree though, make sure that the degree has some real value, and that employers would be willing to hire someone who has earned a degree from the online course. My personal opinion is that you'd be much better off going to a normal university or college.

There are many legitimate online education opportunities, from fully-accredited colleges and universities. For example, consider http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I am a former professor at Hope International University, and taught courses both in traditional classes and online. Be aware that you are not likely to get a tuition break when earning a diploma from an accredited school.

(Unfortunately, I do not believe HIU offers a degree in IT.)

Jolo

If you did a simple Google search for online degrees, I'm sure you'd find a pretty comprehensive list of schools that might offer what you want. Also, you could consider taking online classes from your local community college to start out. That may be less expensive, and you could see if the online course thing works for you. It's a very different way of learning if you're used to traiditional classes.