xisto Community
reith

Account Not Unsuspending

I had forgot about my site and about Xisto for a very long time and went far into the negative, and since all my secured files for my site are on my Xisto account, i could not log in via ftp to get them, and for some reason my cpanel wouldn't log me in either. I posted as much as I could and am now in 9.99 credits. I thought my account unsuspended itself after 4 credits? I could use any help in this, if it helps my -credits was something around -40 if I recall correctly. I really need to get my files and am unsure why my ftp won't work anymore, did something change? I know the way credits are displayed changed because it used to be on the forum area, but now it's somewhere else, just curious if something else got changed, or maybe if all my info got deleted, either way I'd really like to know.

The server takes around 1 hour to reset. Give it time.

Thanks, I was kind of hoping for something like that. I was sorta freaking out about all my precious files being lost. Thanks for the heads up ^^

Spamming the Board to earn Credits will only make the matter worse.
the Xisto Forum awards credits for Original Material only. If a posting is sent to the Spam Can, then you will be penalized by having more credits deducted than the posting earns.
And a suspended posting status won't help either...
Board Rules for Xisto
Xisto Readme