xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

Regarding Posts Followup-ing.

In order to have a post counted as a post (and not disreguarded) your post must have at least 300 characters. Characters include A-z, 0-9, ='s, ,'s, .'s, ;'s, odd things like ☺, ▓, ╥, ?, and any other type of writing. 300 characters is roughly three to six lines, depending on your resolution.This is an attempt to discourage users from spamming to recieve their hosting. If you're having troubles registering an hosted account, try seeing if you have the required amount of posts. The required numbered of posts can be found in the Hosted Forums stickied topics.Thank you, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, any of the other admins, or moderators. Please do not spam us, and be polite. Thank again.- Zenchi

Aah.. It also includes spaces and Carriage Returns (newline.. pressing enter ).. Almost all the keys pressed on your keyboard is counted except the BACKSPACE AND DELETE ;).. And by the way.. I have reduced the amount required. Have fun!

I dont think people are reading this because people are still asking me why aren't i recieving post..... We need people to read this or else they are gonna complain to mods or admins.