xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
awesomebill61

Hello Hello

hi.i'm new to Xistoi graduate from HS in a few months and i wanna go to college for computer engineering so i guess i am a little knowledgeably with computers.i'm also pretty interested in diet and exerciseim working on coding a blog in php and i will use Xisto for testing but once i get it all done ill probably go with a paid site.... im moreso here for a community... and maybe php help when i run into problems

Hello awesomebill61 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you?

So you are into computers heavy! You need to meet The_Deity. You have something in common I'd say.

You will need to read about Trap 17, so you can use the links just above my sig. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful. The hosting here is reliable. I have been hosted for 2 years now and am very satisfied with the hosting and packages offered. If you really need to move on to paid hosting, don't overlook Xisto - Web Hosting. It is the paid hosting division of our community.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hello awesomebill61 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you?

So you are into computers heavy! You need to meet The_Deity. You have something in common I'd say.

You will need to read about Trap 17, so you can use the links just above my sig. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful. The hosting here is reliable. I have been hosted for 2 years now and am very satisfied with the hosting and packages offered. If you really need to move on to paid hosting, don't overlook Xisto - Web Hosting. It is the paid hosting division of our community.

thank you, i'll have to keep that host in mind, and this does seem like a very large and helpful forum.

i'm from south dakota... kind of the middle of nowhere lol

Yeah, there's always people around to help you here. Also, if you're having a problem with your hosting, some of the times you don't even have to wait for a response since a lot of the common problems are in the various readmes posted around the forums. I would recommend you getting to know those very well :)

Hi, my name is Mehreen and I will graduate from HS too in about 3 months. When I go to college I'm going to study science and maths for A levels.Computers are interesting, maybe I could consider it once I'm older because my life has a set routine right now =[i also like history and creative writingOccasionally, when I am bored/unhappy/happy, I write poems to express myself.

i'm from south dakota... kind of the middle of nowhere lol

Hey, we have a cousin in the DeSmet, SD area. Anywhere near you?

Hi! Welcome to Xisto. Im Evolke. I like computers too :) . Im also a newbie but you should read the Introuction forums, Im reading them at the moment and they are very helpful :)
Introduction