xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GaiaZone

Two Really Good 2d Mmo Engines One is pretty basic, the other one is for top notch programmers.

AlterEngine

MMO engine that lets you edit and create a new world. Just run the server and distribute the game client, it's simple to use and effective for non commercial MMOs. It's mother language is spanish, so unless you know spanish, I wouldn't recommend this. This Engine doesn't require much Programming Experience.

vbGORE

Great MMO Engine, very powerful. Runs with VB6, fully editable. It's free and open source. It can achieve great things if you have the time and potential to script neat VB6 functions with Packet related coding and knowledge about Bytes and stuff like that. You can use the examples at the developer's homepage to customize your engine. Completely Open Source.

If you want to find this Engines, just search them up in Google.

I hope someone finds some use for this, enjoy. =]

Hmm, I'll have to take a closer look at those too. I've heard of vbGore, but I haven't really looked into it much. (Maybe because I haven't looked into VB much? XD) I've never heard of AlterWorld, but sadly I do not speak Spanish either. I geuss I'll just have to pass on that one.