xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djstarskream

Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps what did you think of the new live episode

new two pints  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok if like me you like two pints the comonly showd prgram on bbc three then you would have found out that on the 13'th of january they braudcast a new episode live at 9.00pm but to my dismay i found out by watching that they decided to kill of one of the main charicters. johnynow i dont no if there is an underliying plot to resurect this chariter in an almost living dead fasion but i see it as rather dissapointing to finde as a long term fan ofthe program that they removed the viatl charicter johny.they claim him dead by shark in hawai.on anouther note charicter donna came on set wearing a rather frisky yet apreceated cabroley outfit.janet to my dismay whilst being a usual plot chariter spent most of the run time arguing over a what would seem like re-edited rerun of the epesode where donna and janet faught over a barmad position.kelly recent bar mad has now bin replaced with a gay if not camp bar tender.and gaz being as his usual self trying not to get upstaged.in all a major disapointment.what did you think.as a long term fan of two pints i exspected more than this.

2 Pints Of Lager and a packet of crisps filmingTwo Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps

I've found this great charity auction website, BuyOnceGiveTwice where you can bid for a trip for two people to see the hit TV show being filmed in 2009. After watching the show being filmed you will go backstage to meet the cast and have drinks with them in the green room. You will then go to dinner with Natalie Casey at a near by restaurant. This prize can only be taken on Friday 3 April and bidding ends tomorrow, take a look!

http://www.buyoncegivetwice.co.uk/