xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gizmo291

Trap17 Is Amazing! O_O

I know that Xisto is just a free-hosting thing but every time I refresh my screen and take a look at the newest regsitered user; it is always a different username! People register to Xisto every minute and it is so amazing! I wonder how everybody finds out about Xisto. I mean, my friend (Mike) told me about it because his message boards are hosted by you guys but I don't know how everybody else did. Wow, Xisto is very active too. I guess you gotta be active to keep your hosting account though..

if u take a look and a search in the net...u will easily find this good free quailty hosting .... and think about it...it is the whole world that using the internet....not just yr country and yr area....and for this good quailty ....every minz or hours...will have a lot of ppl like you...with all different kind of ways and reason ...looking for a free hosting...so it is not really amazing thing to be amazed by...the amazing thing is that Xisto really doing a really good job on web hosting...and surely u should recoment more ppl to use it...which can keep this company go on...which can benifit everyone and Xisto ..good luck ....

I forget how I found this, but however I did, im glad I did. Ive been searching for a good webhost for ages, I didn't do forum posts for hosting ultil I found trap. You guys just rock. Your giving better thanb most hosting companys that you need to pay for, and your doing it free, paying of adverts, which you do not put on our sites! You guys are just amazing.

Thanks. I have been very very kind with respect to the active rule. Members who are inactive for over 3 months still use their hosting account. We have not yet deleted them and I just thought about giving a chance to those members. However, the ever growing popularity and requests are falling heavy on the limited resources we have. The accounts ( better than paid ones ) are expensive. The biggest issue that I am facing is the Members who spam the account ( not the forums ). They affect the server badly and I recently had an argument over my host. For the sake of performance, I have also removed the advertisements on the top of the page. That has affected the revenue too. But now I think Xisto more as a group and a community. The post quality has been improved considerably and I guess the amount of good posts must make those spammers ashamed of themselves.. After the Inactivity script is executed, it is obvious that many accoutns will be suspended. ;) (people who havent visited Xisto since months ) MEmbers will be then asked to be active and make posts ( atleast 2-3 posts a week ). Don't worry, we are not maniacs here to delete your hosting account .. I had started this site to help and will make sure that we keep on doing it. We have been giving and will continue to give members enough opportunities.. I am also thinking of a solution for members who require a leave or who may not be able to post at the forums for some reasons.Thanks for supporting and being with Xisto.

I know that Xisto is just a free-hosting thing but every time I refresh my screen and take a look at the newest regsitered user; it is always a different username!  People register to Xisto every minute and it is so amazing!  I wonder how everybody finds out about Xisto.  I mean, my friend (Mike) told me about it because his message boards are hosted by you guys but I don't know how everybody else did.  Wow, Xisto is very active too.  I guess you gotta be active to keep your hosting account though..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya, i have also noticed it.... iwas surprised to see the most online users at once that was 411 ;);) . I also run a forum and i dont see that much users also . and here they have that many users online at once. its not amazing its very amazing in my view. Best of luck Xisto....you people are very nice. i have not found hosting like this ever before and i think i will not find also. :P Xisto is great.

Yeah. Xisto is becoming very popular latley and it is great to see all the people talking on here. I mean, its like our own community!Thank you. I and the other admins like to think we are nice..... strict..... but nice ;)

um,hope Xisto to be better and better and we will enjoy ourselves here in the following 2005.our dear Admin could improve Xisto to best...

im not actually hosted yet, but i came across it through one of those sites which large databases with free hosts.this has been getting a lot of good comments, plus ive looked at the features and they offer stuff that not even PAID hosts give, which is excellent.i dont mind having to stay active on the forums, i dont get out much anyway :rolleyes:cant wait to be hosted :)

You know what I think it very cool about Xisto? I think the script that makes advertiessments appear automatically is fabulous! Who actaully wrote that script?NO, that's not ALL I like about Xisto... I also like it because you can chat with so many people!!!! :rolleyes: *me is very happy to be here*And when Xisto has it's own IRC chatroom, tell me... I'll rush there like a cheeta!

It is quite cool. I mean, I can get into good discussions with smart people and not have them...kill me, or inflict massive physical pain. :rolleyes: And, even though I don't QUITE have my hosting yet, I'm really looking forward. I mean...free host with CPanel, PHP, MySQL, etc...wow. It's awesome.And the post requirement, even for those that DON'T enjoy this type of forum thing...it's pretty easy to meet, I'd say. 10 minutes a week. That would be ALL.It's a good deal, I'd say. A very good deal. :)

Yea but its not exatly FREE you are saving up to actually pay for the hosting, and that means that you are going to get good servace, not something that goes down every now and then. I am now working on getting to know the community better and collect myCENT's so that i can buy myself a host.