xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tweek

Tweek's Game Reveiw #1

Alright, so im going to be doing some reviews on some games just about every week or two, these game can range from card games- the highest fine tunes MMORPGThis week: An ole' Classic Halo 2 (not very old :) ) Wow, if you count how many hours ive spent playing this game you will would call me a Nerd, I played this game since it came out after I saw the First one as a great hit, never really paid attention to the story line but a few days back I started to, and I found out its pretty sweet, The graphics for this game are AMAZING even making fable look bad (Not). The gameplay could use a little work with turrents ect (kinda hard to find the right spot to press the button to use them). A bit about the Game's Characters: The playable characters are the "Master Chief Spartan-117", one of the few surviving super-soldiers of the SPARTAN-II project; and the Arbiter, a disgraced Elite Commander turned into a holy warrior and serving under the Covenant's Prophets. Throughout much of the story, the Master Chief is assisted by a feminine artificial intelligence construct, Cortana, who resides in a neural implant and is connected to his MJOLNIR battle armor. The Master Chief is also assisted by the Marines of the UNSC ship In Amber Clad and its captain, Commander Miranda Keyes, who is the daughter of Captain Jacob Keyes (captain of the Pillar of Autumn during Halo: Combat Evolved). The Arbiter, meanwhile, is assisted by the varied races of the Covenant and the Special Operations Commander, Rtas 'Vadumee. The Covenant are the story's antagonists, although due to the action shifting between the Master Chief and his Covenant counterpart, the Arbiter, these enemies are sometimes allies. Playing an antagonistic role in the later stages of the game to both sides is the entity called Gravemind, a Flood intelligence of unknown motives.So these are my ratingsGraphics 5/5Gameplay: 5/5 (Event thought its kinda hard to acess the turrents for me)Total: 5/5Feedback is appreciated :)

It seems very short and does not persuade to get/not get this game... remember the more its out of the better but i'd suggest 10 or 20 and you should try including more sections and more info... go to amazon and pick any game and check the reviews that'll tell you what you need altogether the review was unhelpful and you havn't got enough points.. if its hard to access turrets its maybe not enough to knock an entire point but 5/5 means it perfect which it isn't and becuase your reviewing an old game you should make sure you include in your review wether you are comparing it's graphics compared to now or it's release date... also name the platform i'm assuming its pc but it could be xbox so you need to specify!!!