xisto Community
jlrr94

What's The Best Wireless Router? For u, whats the best?

I use Linksys E-series nowadays. It's great for connecting your Gaming Consoles and Computer. The E-1000 is a good 2.4ghz at 300mbps speeds. It's worth the money.Someone once recommended that I get the 4200 series but that's too much for my needs.

The best router is the Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router model WRT54GL, which is also a wired modem.Im using this router for 7 years and havent a single problem with it, so i can recomend it to youRegs from Macedonia

Lol I have Linksys WRT 54gh and I love it because it's driving me crazy with that wireless TP Link's USB stick. Had to learn everything about routers and configurations in order to make it wotk. well it took me about a year

I have Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router Model WRT54GL. I thing its the best from its class, bcz its cheap, easy to setup, and i didnt had any problems with it in about 5 yeard using it. I recomend it :D

I have Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router Model WRT54GL. I thing its the best from its class, bcz its cheap, easy to setup, and i didnt had any problems with it in about 5 yeard using it. I recomend it :D

I actually use a WRT54GS (I think it's GS) right now, but prior I used a D-Link. It's hard to truly say what is best because when it really comes down to it they are all about equal, but if I remember right the security on the D-Link was a lot more solid (and of course the router is more expensive as well).