xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlrr94

Hmmm...about Me

Well, I'm Jose, I'm from Costa Rica and I really like computers, I'm a person that u can trust in and of course that when u need me I'm there, I've built several sites and now I'm looking for a good hosting for my Joomla site, but it has been very difficult specially because my user accounts are always going up.If u need help or advise in something tell me and I will help u.P.S If u need translations (Spanish) I can help u! I'm latino.

Hello Jose and Welcome to Xisto,

So I can trust you and u will be there, where I need you. Sounds as if you are a helping nature person. Great to have you in this forum. You have made several sites, would you like to share some of those links. Also I want to learn more about Joomla so start a topic at suitable place.

I'm looking for a good hosting for my Joomla site

Your search should end here, this is the ultimate place, where you will get paid hosting type services just for free by only giving quality posts. And by seeing your post I don't think you need suggestion to read the hosted members posts. But you should read the forum rules.

Hello Jose' aka: jlrr94Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

You sound like a fine addition to our little community here at Trap 17. People here are friendly and helpful as you seem to be also. You have found the right place for your hosting. It offers the best free no-ads deal on the web.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. :)