xisto Community
Mich

Second Anniversary With Trap

Well, here it is the close of my second year with Trap 17. Seems like only last month I was lured over here from Asta Host by JLHaslip. Actually it was on 5th January 2006 and 2 days later I got my hosting approved.

I have really enjoyed my time on the forum, all the support I have received from so many members, greeting new members as they join and introduce themselves, helping out whenever I can (which is seldom in the tech department, since I am not extremely computer or graphics literate, but I do my best), giving opinions on subjects I may have a little more incite into than some of the younguns on here, and just generally hanging out in the shout box once in a while.

So many people here have helped me out that I cannot remember everybody. So, I will say a big THANK YOU!! to all who have come to my rescue, aided and abetted me, or maybe just extended a kind word when it was needed.

I look forward to staying active as I lead off into my third year.

You don't remember me GASP!!! ***faints*** With your two year anniversary here on Xisto I believe the title of Trap Maverick shall be giving. Since the dawn of time only few of the bravest souls dare venture in the lands of the trap and proclaim the truth of trap, the power of trap, and the forums of trap. So as one of the elders of Xisto, literally and not physically, I dub you Xisto Maverick, and as for the rewards of these honors well you can tell a noob what to do or something, I don't as I making this up as I type it :)I don't think would be the same here on Xisto without your countless efforts of welcoming new members to the land of the trappers and trappets.***shuffles through box of stuff***Lets see bestowed honor...read letter of proclamation...oops almost forget, here is your gift basket of various flowers, veggies, fruits, software, spam, malware, and a picture of me :( <---thats meSo we shall see you in another two years or receive millions upon millions of spam from the various members of Xisto or its EVIL secret society BWHAHAHAHAHA.

2 years already??? I can't believe it either...Well, I told you way back that you might be better off at the Trap, and your length of Hosting time-in certainly proves that the place suits you, Mich...And a great "Greeter" you are... keep up the good work.And I love the influence and insight you offer all the 'younger' members. I truly believe that it is a great system here that allows us old folks the chance to mingle with the youths... and your calming, mature approach to the problems presented here is very welcome.Enjoy the next two years, but stay away from all that Spam SM is serving up. I doesn't digest well... :)

Congratulations Mich!!It is great to have you here with Xisto as you are the best person to welcome young lings into the forum. Even though we have not talked much except for a PM or two :( it is great to see your posts on the forum...Anyway, Hope you stay with us for a longer time :)Have A Happy New Year!

Congrats Mich,I have been here for about 1.5 years and you are one of the few people I know who are regular poster. Your style of posting is unique with unique and consistent font and colour. You always welcome newbies and I am also following you by guiding new ones to be a disciplined member, so you are my Guru.

You don't remember me GASP!!! ***faints***

A figure of speach, SM, because I was afraid to try to list everybody and miss someone. :(

So as one of the elders of Xisto, literally and not physically, I dub you Xisto Maverick, and as for the rewards of these honors well you can tell a noob what to do or something, I don't as I making this up as I type it :(

I graciously accept the title :)

Thanks for the congrats and replies everybody.